Welcome

Deacy amp- Supersonic pr80 ( transformers for all )

Red Special guitar related and topics not covered by other subforums.

Deacy amp- Supersonic pr80 ( transformers for all )

Postby Yuri » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Exact copy of transformers Deacy amp - Supersonic PR 80 - hard to find and unique in the world as transformer . Interstage Transformer for sale. ----------delated -------------------------- (The new protected site and with original unpublished photos is closed for this forum .You need to register)
Last edited by Yuri on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yuri

Re: Deacy amp- Supersonic pr80 ( transformers for all )

Postby smile44 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:26 pm

Very interesting.
For your information, the Supersonic gram radio you have on your website is a PRG80C, which is a transformerless set.
Here is another picture of this PRG80C :
http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/supersonic ... rg80c.html
It has the exact same 'Supersonic' logo as yours on the left of the set... except that on yours, the 'C' has been removed... thank you, Photoshop ?
Crocodile skin-style cover, just like yours.

Here is the correct Supersonic PRG80, with the correct transformers :
http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/monarch_mf_supersonic.html
Different 'Supersonic' logo on the left of the set, when compared to yours.
Grey plastic/fabric cover

Rip-off debunked.......... :mrgreen: :re;; :lol:
smile44

Postby redpedal » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi Yuri,

Selling transformers for someone to build a Deacy is fine but you are being dishonest.

The photo you show of your PRG80 isn't yours, it's a photo off the internet.

Your wrong about a single wire, also your e-cores look like 35mm which is a long way out.

Sell your gear for what it is, not lying about owning the actual circuit, you have just used the PR80 schematic as a winding plan.

Everyone who knows what you do, knows if you had bought such a rare find, we would all know about it and the photos of your O22C board would have been rubbed in our faces, you didn't because you haven't found it yet. It's not like we don't know what it looks like.

Anyone who considers buying deserves what's coming to them.

Your a con man Yuri, always have been.

If you think I'm too tough on you it's just that I don't want to see anyone cheated by you, I don't actually enjoy picking on people with issues.
redpedal

Postby Yuri » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:13 pm

? This is my Supersonic I have 2 radio circuit , your incompetence of the rest of the matter . No comments and no problem for me .
Yuri

Postby Yuri » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:19 pm

My , sound tells the truth .
Yuri

Postby smile44 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Talking about incompetence, you'll notice that there are 5 pins on the original Deacy driver, not 6... Yours has 6 pins.... :lol:

You can't bring a single proof that you have the right circuit, can you ?

Then we have to "believe" you ?
Proof is in the pudding !!!
smile44

Postby basix4 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Leopards........ :roll:

I saw the thread and read the blurb. I then watched and listened to the videos. I wasn't that convinced that it has the 'sound'. Yuri, you own a KAT so why do you continue to search for something that you will never replicate? And....to try to fool people that what you have is such is very low. Your history and low-life actions over the years just never seem to get better. You never learn from your mistakes. People have good memories and most have integrity.

I bet you'd sell your grand-mother if it made you a quick buck?? (Dollar - $) :(

My , sound tells the truth .
Maybe you believe that but have you ever heard or seen the Deacy in the flesh? Nah....didn't think so. Different people perceive things and sounds differently. Shame you don't understand that there are many, many clever people out there who will catch you out. What was the Jap Brian May track you said was you playing again??? ()*
basix4

Postby smile44 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:57 pm

basix4 wrote:What was the Jap Brian May track you said was you playing again??? ()*

You Don't Fool Me ?? ;)
smile44

Next

Return to RS General Discussions